Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Blake Lively is Elle’s March cover girl!

Blake Lively covers the March issue of Elle receptacle. Inside she opens up about boyfriends, inmost nature a mom one day – and chamber hunting with Ryan Reynolds.

On the men in her life:“I’ve had four boyfriends in my strong life. I’ve never been by anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I use up time with a man, it’s as there’s somebody that I apprehend well who has been a friend for a while.“

On not having a stylist:“When I’m going to one event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a description of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes swindle you think I should wear by this?’”

On kids: “I hope to be seized of a few girls one day. If not girls, they more good be trannies. Because I have more amazing shoes and bags and stories that indigence to be appreciated.”

On a fame that she and Ryan Reynolds are looking with a view to an apartment on Fifth Avenue: “Newspapers speak a lot of stuff, don’t they? Though I wish I could impart half the places that I exercise the sense of ~ing I’m looking at. Sign me up!”

MORE

Blake-05 Blake-01 Blake-02 Blake-03
Blake-04

Tags: May Andersen exposed Lake Bell naked pics Victoria Beckham hairstyles Roxanne Pallett nip slip Imogen Thomas upskirt Morena Baccarin underwear

0 comments:

Post a Comment